Flourish Lite Vendor Policies
Thank you for your interest in being a vendor at Flourish Lite, September 30, 2017. If you are a business owner with a product to sell, we would like you to consider being a vendor with us. After reading the following policies, please fill out the application below providing us a complete description of what you would be selling and your table needs.
- Your application must be submitted by Friday, September 8. CLICK HERE to submit a Flourish Lite Vendor Application.
- We have limited, pre-determined space available and tables will be assigned based on the order in which applications are received.
- You will be notified by Wednesday, September 13 as to whether your application is approved. At that time, a link to the vendor agreement and payment portal will be emailed to approved applicants.
- If approved, your vendor registration will not be confirmed until you submit payment online, as well as the completed vendor agreement, which are both due no later than Monday, September 18. If full payment and completed vendor agreement are not received by September 18, your table will be offered to another vendor.
- Table Options
- 8' table for $150
- Vendor space will include the table and tablecloth.
- Must have a tangible, retail product for shoppers to purchase and walk away with that day.
- Products sold must be in keeping with our belief system at Covenant Church.
- Products sold should have a price point between $10-$200.
- As a vendor, you will be responsible for your own table décor.
- Each accept vendor is asked to
- Partner with us in promotion for this event, at least twice, prior to the event. Including in the promotion the flourish webpage, hash tags and social tags (as applies to businesses promotion platforms)
- Provide an item/product, of $30 retail value or higher, which will be part of the giveaways at Flourish Lite. The giveaway is to be turned in by 3pm Friday, September 22 to the reception desk at the Family Life Center.
- All shopping for the vendor fair will be on premises. Vendor setup and hours for selling will be:
- Set up Time: Friday, September 29, 2pm – 7pm
- Selling Time: Saturday, September 30, 8am – 10am, Lunch Break, 3pm – 5pm
- Tear Down Time: Saturday, September 30, 5pm – 6pm
- Tables will be pre-assigned and labeled by 2pm on Friday, September 29. Please make arrangements to completely set up your table between the hours of 2pm-7pm on that evening.