Prayer for the Week of September 5-11
Father, I thank you for the multiplied blessings in my life. Thank you for the gift of hope that can only be found in you. I am grateful today that your goodness has made me worthy to receive every good and perfect gift sent from you!! I love and honor you for your great faithfulness to me.
Today I ask you for grace over our country, the United States of America. We are blessed and able to bless. You said that “if my people, who are called by my name, would humble themselves and pray, seek my face and turn from their wicked ways that you would hear them and heal their land.”
Father we need you!! We need you to baptize our government and all the decision makers with wisdom! Wake up those with sleeping spirits. Cause them to be influenced and connected to the godly leaders that you choose. You are not slack concerning your promises.
You will wake them in the early morning hours when their minds are the most clear. Loose your voice upon all of them, Lord, and help them to realize that it is You – the Lord of hosts – that does this to them. I release you father to show up at their bedside and make an eternal impression upon them. Release Jesus to show up and reveal himself to them that they may see what is good and what is evil!! Cause a godly fear to grip their souls to be obedient and submitted to your will in Jesus name.
I release a spirit of humility over everyone in government to desire your will. Cause them to desire you Lord and repent. We ask all of this in the name that is above all names, JESUS!! AMEN!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- A sister in-law, Karla, has been diagnosed with Zika. Pray for complete healing in Jesus’ name
- A grandson, Tionn, needs complete healing from third degree burns he received in a boat fire. Pray for his mother and grandmother as they help him recover.
- An aunt, Laurie, needs complete healing from breast cancer.
- A brother, Joe needs prayer for complete healing from leukemia.
- Our sister, Anne, needs a financial blessing for her family.
- Our sister, Stacey is asking for prayer for a full time job and a home for her and her 3 kids.
- A daughter, Janie, is 28 weeks pregnant with twins. She is currently hospitalized. Pray for unrestricted blood flow to baby Bryce’s cord.
- Isabelle is asking for prayer for her mother-she has been diagnosed with liver cancer and hepatitis C. Pray for complete healing in Jesus’ name.
- Please keep the Reyes family in your prayers as they celebrate the home going of their 7yr old son Branden.
- Our sister, Cicily, needs a new vehicle. Pray for favor as she obtains the finances needed and also pray continual favor in her finances.
- Our sister, Rachel, needs prayer for unity and peace in her family.
- A friend, Rockie, needs prayer as she continues to minster to the Arabic fellowship in Tulsa that helps new believers of Christ. Pray for wisdom and resources as she pursues the vision God put in her heart.
- A son, Joshua, needs prayer for drugs and alcohol addiction. Pray for Joshua and his family as they navigate through this difficult situation.