Prayer for Week of October 2-8
GOD spoke to Moses - Tell the Israelites, Above all, keep my Sabbaths, the sign between me and you, generation after generation, to keep the knowledge alive that I am the GOD who makes you holy. Keep the Sabbath; it’s holy to you.Exodus 31:12-13 MSG
Father, we believe You always have our best interest at heart. You desire to see us prosper and be in good health. We are Your children and we choose to submit to Your will and Your ways.
Thank you for the gift of rest. Thank you for the gift of our family. Thank you for food and fellowship. Teach us how to focus on the gifts you have so freely given to us. Show us ways to cut away all the things that would distract us from hearing your voice. We desire fellowship with you. Teach us Lord, how to rest and enjoy the many gifts you have given.
This new year, 5777, declares; "behold, the beautiful kingdom, observing the sacred sword that separates the old and sanctifies the new".
We desire to be holy. Thank you Lord, for this sabbath of separation and we dedicate to you. Do a new thing in us!! We ask you to restore us in our bodies and restore our relationships with one another and with you!! We will begin this wonderful commandment by the leading of your spirit in Jesus name, AMEN!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- A grandfather, Jack, needs prayer for complete healing from prostate cancer.
- A baby boy born premature needs prayer as he continually grows healthy.
- Our sister, Felicia, needs prayer for complete healing from bone cancer.
- A brother, Delvin, needs prayer for peace & grace as he matures in Gods wisdom for his life.
- A niece, Tabria, needs prayer as she pursues the vision God has given her for college.
- Please pray for 14-year-old Gloriana- she has been battling cancer for 10 years. Pray for complete healing in her body.
- Our sister, Stacey, needs prayer for wisdom, favor, financial breakthrough & divine connection with Godly people as she raises her three children.
- A friend, Troy, needs prayer as he recovers from triple bypass surgery also pray for his hearing to return in his right ear.
- A Sister, Doris, needs prayer for complete healing from a brain tumor.
- A father needs prayer for complete healing from triple bypass surgery.
- A mother needs prayer for rest and comfront as she prepares for shoulder repair surgery while taking care of her husband who is recovering from triple bypass surgery.