Prayer for the Week of 8/28-9/4
Father, I thank you for your desire for your children to prosper and be in good health!! You have a plan to keep your will for us secure.
Psalms 34:10 says, The young lions lack and suffer hunger; But those who seek the Lord shall not lack any good thing.
Father, today we, your children, submit to your plan and seek you! We commit to serve you by giving the first 10% of our increase. Exodus 34:19-20 teaches us that everything that opens the womb of production in my life should be marked by giving the first 10th of all increase. I believe this act of obedience sets me in a position of success in your kingdom!!
Lord of Hosts!! My God Most High!! Your ways are perfect and your love for me is set!! I have set my affections on you!! I will, as Malachi 3 states, bring my tithe into your storehouse so that you will rebuke the devourer that he may not destroy the fruit of my ground (my children) and the fruit of my vine (my business and finances). All that matters to you matters to me!! Thank you God for your EVERLASTING COVENANT that You said you would keep for a thousand generations!!
We thank you Lord for your indescribable gift of generosity that you have taught us in 2 Corinthians 9:6-15. We will never succumb to selfishness. We are together with you and the entire body of Christ that God will make all grace abound and sufficiency in all good works towards all of us.
In Jesus name, AMEN!! (Let it be so)
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- A friend, Rockie, needs prayer as he begins an Arabic fellowship in Tulsa to help new believers of Christ. Pray for wisdom and resources as he pursues the vision God put in his heart.
- Our sister, Irene, is asking for prayer as she raises her teen age daughter. Pray for wisdom, guidance and God’s grace.
- A cousin, Willie, has been diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer. Pray for complete healing in Jesus’ name.
- Our sister, Charis, needs complete healing from breast cancer.
- Our sister Tammie, is asking for prayer for her father who is currently in ICU with brain cancer. Pray for a miracle and for God’s peace and grace to surround this family.
- Our sister, Rhoda, needs complete healing from cancer.
- A friend, Heather, was in a motor scooter accident in Grenada. She is currently being
- care flighted back to the U.S. Pray for no brain injury and complete healing.