COV BOW PRAYER
Prayer for the Week of August 22-28
To the powers that be; listen to the word of the Lord!
Ps. 33:4-5 says, “For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. He loves righteousness and judgement; the earth is full of the goodness of the Lord!!”
We stand as a mighty army of believers, knowing that as we pray, He hears us and will answer our prayer. Father, thank you for setting the bar of truth, righteousness and judgement so that when we pray, we have faith that you will do what you say you will do!! We can trust your word!!
Today we ask you for mercy upon us. We humble ourselves before you, our Most High God to redeem us. Ps. 18:19 says, "You brought me forth into a large place; you delivered me, because you delighted in me". Lord, you are the lifter of my head!! I thank you for your joy that dwells in my heart. I ask you to release that joy over my enemies. Luke 6:27-28 says, "love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, bless them that curse you, and pray for those who despitefully use you". We bless our enemies today. Overshadow them with mercy and love, in Jesus name!!
We thank you today for our health - mentally and physically. Empower us to do greater things today that we could ever imagine for your Kingdom. Lead us, by your spirit, into places to establish greater authority and freedom for all people. As we go about our daily routine, you know where and when we can be the light and answer for your children!! We are all called to be salt and light everywhere we go and every day we live in the Name of the Lord Jesus!! Amen.
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- Our sister, Cheryl, needs prayer for a full time job.
- A mother, Etta, needs prayer as she recovers from liver cancer surgery. Pray for complete healing in Jesus’ name.
- Please keep The Keltovise family in your prayers as they recover from the recent flooding in Louisiana.
- A father, Al, needs prayer for his upcoming stent surgery to remove the blockage in his artery. Pray for peace and a good report after the surgery.
- A mother, Erma, needs prayer for a shoulder injury that will require surgery.