Prayer for the week of 10/22-31/16
Father, we humble ourselves under your mighty hand. We ask you for favor on us. We are so simple in our ways and we cannot hear or see things by your spirit unless you help us. We have so many blockages and blinders that keep us from walking in your perfect ways. Divinely breakthrough the ignorance we have subjected ourselves to.
Reload our minds and hearts with holy thinking. Renew a right attitude and spirit within us. We welcome your perfect perspective and insight. Pour into us your amazing wisdom in order to enable us to be decisive in our thoughts and clear in our decisions. We depend on you, dear Jesus! We will not fail you. We will be obedient to your voice in Jesus Name!
Heal the sick, raise up the downtrodden, release jobs and wealth into your children's hands. We pray for those who grieve loss and ask, Holy Spirit, for your encouragement. We release the power to do signs and wonders among us in Jesus Name. AMEN!!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- A 3-year-old cousin, Laurel, has been diagnosed with brain stem cancer and will have to undergo chemo. Pray for complete healing in Jesus name.
- A Mom, Suzanne, has been hospitalized with extreme pain. Pray for complete healing and wisdom as the doctors determines the cause of the pain.
- A Daughter, Brittany, needs godly wisdom as she navigates through life and favor at work.
- Our sister, Stacey, needs prayer for a dependable car and for finances to return to school.
- Continual prayer for all single parents and their children.
- Our sister, Tamara, is 23 weeks pregnant with twins and on hospital bed rest due to an opening cervix. Praying that Tamara’s cervix remains closed and allows her daughters time to grow strong enough to survive outside of the womb.
- A friend, Jennifer, needs prayer during her heart surgery. Pray for wisdom for her doctors and complete healing in Jesus name.