Prayer for the week of October 16-22
Father of all, we as Your children thank you for blessing the United States of America. We are so blessed to be able to freely worship you. Thank you for all the blessings afforded us to enjoy Your graciousness. Thank you for the safety we do have. Thank you for the health and the blessing of physical care we have in our country.
Father we do not want to take for granted all these blessings and not really study the platforms of the two different parties. Lord help us to give due diligence to everything that matters to you.
I speak to the powers that be that goes about like a ROARING LION SEEKING WHOM HE MAY DEVOUR. Don't allow the spirit of lies to consume Your children. Drop the ungodly veil that covers our vision. We need to see and understand clearly. Protect the office of President of the United States of America. Please guide Your children to make the proper platform to be what we choose. You're a holy God and we desire to be holy as You are holy. Thank you for pouring out your divine knowledge that has been prophesied in Your Word that would fill the earth. We release the spreading of the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Kingdom that will reign forever and ever!! Amen!!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week.
- A newborn, Jethro, needs prayer for his breathing and for the fluid on his lungs to drain. Pray for rest, strength and wisdom for his parents.
- Our sister, Dinorha’s brother in-law just passed away. Pray peace and grace for her sister & nieces as they prepare for his home going service.
- Pray for Alycen and Spence, twins born 3 months premature currently in NICU. Pray for the twins to thrive so they can go home.
- A sister, Deb, needs prayer for breast cancer that has returned. Pray for wisdom, peace and strength as she discusses a treatment plan with her doctors.
- A daughter needs prayer for sponsorship to play in a soccer tournament in Europe. Pray that her family will be able to develop creative fundraising ideas to meet this goal.
- A cousin, Kristine needs complete healing from colon cancer.
- A one-year-old son, Kendrick, needs healing from a cancerous tumor in his spine. Doctors are at a loss because the cancer keeps returning. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and peace and strength for Kendrick’s parents.