Prayer for the Week of November 20-27
Father, we as your children and members of families in preparation for Thanksgiving week, come into agreement with your word. Colossians 3:12-16
We, as God’s chosen people, who are Holy (set apart, sanctified to His purpose) and well loved by God himself, choose to put on the garment of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience towards my family. I release graciousness among us all - being willing to forgive each other in everything. Just as the Lord has forgiven me, so should I forgive.
It's my decision to wrap myself in unselfish love. Unselfish love is the perfect bond of unity when everyone seeks out the best in others. I release the peace of Christ, the inner calm that's known by walking with you daily. May it be the controlling factor in my heart and all of my family. I release the spirit of Thanksgiving!!
Let all words spoken be guarded by the Holy Spirit. Jesus let your voice dwell in all our hearts and minds, permeating every aspect of our being. Let's look to one another with open and childlike attitudes of personal interest in one another. Let us bring about the ability to teach and receive from one another. Father, allow us all to find ways to relate to one another. Infuse us with creative ideas of healthy and fun fellowship. I loose joy over our fellowship with healthy competition. Let us sing and make a joyful noise that will multiply our fun! Heal our families in Jesus name AMEN!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- A sister, Doris, is recovering from a surgical brain tumor removal. Pray for complete healing in Jesus name.
- Our sister, Stacey, needs prayer for a financial breakthrough for her family and the peace of God to reign in their lives.
- Please pray for all single parents during this holiday season. Pray that our heavenly father will meet all their earthly needs and that no child would lack anything in Jesus name.
- An aunt, Laurie, needs prayer for complete healing from breast cancer in Jesus name.
- A cousin, David, who has chosen to live in an alternative lifestyle needs prayer for an open heart during the holiday as his family embraces him with the love of Jesus.
- Our sister, Nicole, is a member of the US women’s bobsled team and needs prayer for safety as she travels and competes. Pray that she would also be a light of hope wherever she goes in Jesus name.
- An uncle, Orlando, needs complete healing in his kidney in Jesus name.
- Our sister, Gail McWilliams, needs prayer for complete healing from breast cancer in Jesus name.