Prayer for the week of 3/13-19
“But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ, His Son, cleanses us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us.” I John 1:7-10 NKJV
Father, in the name of Jesus, we know that You are truth!! When we choose to walk in your word we also walk in truth. We thank you so much today for your unfailing word of truth! I choose today to confess my sins because you are faithful and just to forgive my sins. You said you would cleanse me from all unrighteousness, heal me and make me whole!
I thank you Lord for making me complete in you! Your desire for me is to walk in transparency and light as I keep your commandments and please You, Lord Jesus! I take authority over my path today and give you permission to take me where I need to go!! Connect me with every soul that needs You that I may meet along the way. Allow your light to shine thru me so to share your warmth and love. In Jesus name, Amen!!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- This Tuesday March 14th our ministry friend Me Ra Koh will be the keynote speaker for a Women’s Health Summit. This organization is very liberal and is funded by Planned Parenthood. She’s been asked to speak on finding your voice. Pray for strength and for God to open the heart of each woman that will be in the audience.
- A friend, Walter, needs prayer for complete healing in his body.
- Our sister, Diana, needs prayer for employment. Pray that God blesses her with the perfect job.
- A single mother of two, Whitney, needs complete healing from ovarian cancer.
- A 23 year old son needs prayer as he begins a new journey in Los Angeles CA. Pray that he stays solidly grounded in the things of God, that he is always an example of light in any darkness, that he encourages and elevates others in his professional activities and that he grows spiritually in his personal relationship with the true and Living God.
- Our sweet Melah Joy arrived early to the world weighting only 2lbs. Pray for continual growth and excellent health in her body. Also pray for wisdom and peace for her parents as they travel this journey with her.
- A 12 year old son, Devon, recently had a stroke and is paralyzed. Pray for complete healing in his body.
- Our sister, Charis, is battling another cancerous tumor. Pray her strengthened in the continued fight against the enemy in the area of her health. Pray to release the promised word of God over her life and that the cancer will never return again. Also pray the peace of God to surround her as she battles for her Mom who is very sick and not doing well at all.
- Our sister, Gladys, needs prayer for employment. She is a single mother of two and desires to support her family financially and be a blessing to others.
- A son, Kaydin, needs prayer for complete healing from cancer.