PRAYER for the Week of July 9-15, 2017
We the people of the Kingdom of the Most High God stand firmly on His Word that we are more than conquerors and gain a surpassing victory through Him Who loved us. We reign in life thru CHRIST JESUS! We have won because He won the battle by laying His life down for us.
“For I am persuaded beyond doubt that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities, nor things impending and threatening nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Father, by this love you have for us (that you would sacrifice Jesus, your only son so that the world be saved and come to believe in you), WE PRAY FOR FREEDOM FOR OUR WORLD IN JESUS NAME. Whom the Son has set free is free indeed! We thank you for setting us free from ANGER. We bind the spirit of UNFORGIVENESS. We release the spirit of humility and understanding towards all mankind. Help us to see one another’s likenesses, not our differences. Yes, in the natural we have borders, walls, and separations that define us as nations, but in spirit we are all your children - Your precious creation and we all need you!!
We release your love into our world. Let it flow like oil over us. Bathe our souls so we are clean and whole. We love you God! You are the one and only God we serve and worship. Bless every nation whose God is the Lord! We pray for a world- wide AWAKENING OF COMPASSION AND A BAPTISM of LOVE FOR JESUS AND ONE ANOTHER! We, the "Kingdom of Believers", unite under the BANNER OF YOUR LOVE!! In Jesus Name, AMEN
We ask you sweet Jesus to heal all the sick in your name, raise those who are down and out of resources. Open the windows of heaven and give them out of your great abundance all they need. Open doors that no man can shut to greater opportunities Amen!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- A fiance', Jesus Reyes, was recently in a tragic motorcycle accident his leg and other limbs had to be amputated. He is currently in ICU after 6 surgeries. Please pray for a miracle and God's peace and wisdom for Jesus and his family during this time.
- A father, Roberto Mariette, needs complete healing from a heart attack.
- A friend, Odie, needs prayer for an infected foot. He is a diabetic and needs to avoid amputation .Pray for complete healing and favor with his medical bills.
- A son, Timmy, needs prayer for stomach issues.
- Our sister, Sharon, and her daughter were recently diagnosed with MS. Please pray for complete healing for both mother and daughter.