Prayer for the Week of January 29 – February 4
“For assuredly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be removed and be cast into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that those things he says will be done, he will have whatever he says.”
Mark 11:23 NKJV
I know this seems too good to be true; but I can tell you that this is the kind of God we serve and that Jesus pointed us to. Jesus himself declared this to you and me.
Father God, we thank you for your Son, Jesus, that you sent here to earth, so that we could ask you to remove mountains in our lives without doubting and we would see it done!! I believe in you and know you care about the insurmountable obstacles that are difficult and seemingly impossible. We know that all things are possible to them that believe.
We believe your spirit is so exact and perfect. You're able to gently remove, or move by force, these things that only you can. We look to you.... we trust you.... we know that as our creator, nothing is too hard for you!! We roll our burdens over on you. You can change hearts, you can change minds, you can change bodies. They can and will line up with your word!! We thank you that today we speak to the mountains... be thou removed and cast into the sea!!
Thank you God, for answering our prayer. We praise and glorify Your Holy Name, in Jesus Name. Amen!!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- Please continue to pray for our ministry friend Me Ra Koh. Sony has asked Me Ra Koh to give the closing keynote at WPPI, North America's largest wedding/portrait photography conference, on Thursday,Feb 9th from 8:30- 10am. Twelve thousand photographers will attend the conference from all over the world and about two thousand attend the keynotes. She's going to talk about the power of choosing to live in the unknown when building your impossible dream. Her family is also cutting up thousands of white hankies to give each person. They are going to anoint and pray over them to bring a little bit of the south to this Vegas conference. This is not a Christian conference, but she will be sharing parts of her testimony. Please pray for increased anointing on her words, that every person who is supposed to come will come with open hearts to hear God's message even though she can't mention His name, and for protection over her family in Jesus name.
- Our sister, Natasha, needs prayer for her marriage. Pray that the love of God will wash away all hurts and that her marriage will glorify God in the earth.
- A sister, Shelia, needs prayer for family reconcilation.
- A daughter, Sipiwe, needs complete deliverance from drug addiction in Jesus name.
- A cousin, Kristine, needs prayer for complete healing from colon cancer.
- A sister, Nabil, recently became a new mother. she needs prayer for complete healing in her body from complications during delivery.
- Our sister, Nayeli's father, needs prayer for compelte healing in his colon.
- A sister, Elvia, needs complete healing from a cancerous tumor in her foot.
- A sister, Catherine, needs prayer for family reconcilation,