Prayer for the Week of January 22-29
Psalms 32:8... I will instruct you in the way you should go, I will guide you with my eye.
Father, in the precious name of Jesus, we give you thanks for your guidance. You care so much for me.... You are the most high God who sits high and sees all. You are great and mighty and yet you are focused with your eye on me. I thank you for this kind of love and this kind of guidance.
My heart is overwhelmed by understanding this about you. You hear and answer my prayer. Even before I ask or think to ask, you are so ready and willing to listen to the cry of my heart. Your word says that "every good and perfect gift comes from the Father of lights from whom there's no shadow of turning.
When you created me, you blessed me with gifts. It's your desire to bless me. I love you and honor you because you're my creator. Father, it's my desire to always bless and magnify you to everyone I meet. I ask you to empower me with the understanding to increase your dominion in the life of every human that you have created for your glory. Teach me how to love like you love. My responsibility is to have eyes that are focused on You and allowing your light shine through me. Jesus said "Like a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden" may you release this kind of love, light and guidance in my life. We desire to see your kingdom come your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Heal the sick, raise the physically and spiritually dead, and set the captives free. Release those who are bound by fleshly habits. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- Please pray for our ministry friend Me Ra Koh. Sony has asked Me Ra Koh to give the closing keynote at WPPI, North America's largest wedding/portrait photography conference, on Thursday,Feb 9th from 8:30- 10am. Twelve thousand photographers will attend the conference from all over the world and about two thousand attend the keynotes. She's going to talk about the power of choosing to live in the unknown when building your impossible dream. Her family is also cutting up thousands of white hankies to give each person. They are going to anoint and pray over them to bring a little bit of the south to this Vegas conference. This is not a Christian conference, but she will be sharing parts of her testimony. Please pray for increased anointing on her words, that every person who is supposed to come will come with open hearts to hear God's message even though she can't mention His name, and for protection over her family in Jesus name.
- Our sister, Lenelle needs prayer for a smooth transition as she moves back to Dallas TX.
- A cousin, Keith, needs prayer for complete healing in his body.
- A son, Joseph, needs complete healing in his body from complications with diabetes.
- Please keep the Bowman family in your prayers as they celebrate the life of Desiree Bowman. Pray for God's peace to cover the family during this time.
- A father, Mel, needs prayer as he recovers from heart and colon surgery. Pray for complete healing in his body in Jesus name.