Prayer for the Week of January 1-7, 2017
“Behold, I will do a new thing, Now it shall spring forth; Shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”
God, You are sovereign and perfect in all Your ways. Everyone and every living creature You made. We are all living, breathing, and energy sources. Your servant, Gail McWilliams, who is now with You, reminded us that everyone of us are
"Born with a purpose, on purpose, for a purpose".
I believe this for me and all those in my life. Like a newborn baby, I can begin anew. I can birth a new gift in my life. I will nurture this "New Thing" and encourage it’s health and cause it to grow. When it can seem impossible, You can create a road in the wilderness and rivers in a desert. You are so amazing!!
Your Word is powerful, accurate, and sharper than any two-edged sword. I give You permission to do surgery on me to remove the things that are not pleasing to You. Father, I give You my will to renew in me a right spirit. I release the new me in 2017. You are my God! My creator! My friend!! My confidence is in You and what You're doing in my life, in Jesus name AMEN!!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
· Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- A daughter, Araceli, needs prayer concerning headaches. Pray for the doctors to find the cause of these ongoing headaches and healing for Araceli in Jesus name.
- A friend, Loretta, is a breast cancer survivor. The cancer has returned after 17 years. Please pray for complete healing for Loretta and God’s peace as she begins chemo treatment.
- Our sister, Nayeli, needs continual prayer as she deals with several chronic lymphocytic issues. Pray for complete healing and for her children and family as they navigate through all of her health issues.
- Our sister, Debra, needs prayer for complete healing from breast cancer.