Prayer for the week of 2/5-12
Father, we thank you for the assignment that your Word has given us; it is to pray for those who are leaders in our land. We know that the Kings heart rests in the hand of the Lord. I know many leaders believe they are in control and don't recognize that you are actually the King of kings and Lord of lords.
We, as your children, support Your place in our nation by asking for Your attention and Your love towards all of our nation's leaders. We ask for favor, understanding, and wisdom to make holy decisions, and to create order in our land. Let love and compassion be the driving force of how rules, regulations and legislations are implemented. We pray for a covering of safety for all our leaders and their families. Watch over and protect those leaders in transition that are in need of jobs to provide for their families.
We ask you to reduce the amplification of the voices that are not speaking from the spirit of a sound mind. We ask you to amplify the voices that hear and know the sound of your voice. Jesus, you said "My sheep know my voice and another they will not follow". We desire that our nation, the United States of America will follow YOU!! We bind the spirit of confusion in the media and we loose the spirit of unity in what they project at all times. Father, in the name of Jesus, let the secular thinking people recognize the church and how we love and prefer one another. Let the church arise and heal. We ask you to remind us at all times to walk in love because "Faith works by love! We need your empowerment and strength to minister every day to everyone you bring across our path.
We ask for your divine peace to be promoted above a contentious spirit. In Jesus name AMEN!!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- Please keep the Center for National Renewal (CFNR ) and our Pastors Mike and Kathy Hayes in your prayers. Pray for a shield of protection, divine appointments and direction as they fulfil God’s will in Washington DC.
- This Thursday Feb.9th is the day our ministry friend Me Ra Koh will be speaking at the Sony conference Me Ra Koh wants us to shift our prayer focus to pray against the spirit of rejection. Pray that God fills the room with a spirit of adoption and belonging in Jesus name.
- Our sister, Sherida, is recovering from a heart attack. Please pray for a speedy recovery and complete healing in Jesus name.
- Our sister, Liz, needs a job. Pray for the right connections for Liz as she finds the perfect job.
- The father of our sister, Kristian, just passed away. Please pray for the peace of God to surround this family during this time as they make the arrangement to celebrate his life.
- Our sister, Elizabeth, needs a new car. Pray for favor for her as she begins to look for a car.