Prayer for the Week of December 10-17
Father, I thank you for HOPE today. The world needs an outpouring of hope for their lives. Hope deferred makes the heart sick. You have the key to hope for Your children. I thank You that hope restores our confidence in You. We pray that You will release hope in the hearts of people everywhere. Let them feel like there is a tomorrow that will be better than today. You have their future in Your hands and they need to see what You have planned for them.
I pray in the name of Jesus that they will have an experience like Paul. They need to see by the spirit and not by the flesh. Restore their spiritual eyes to see what's in front of them. You are close at hand. You are our present help in the time of need. All power and authority belongs to You and our total dependence is on You Lord! We worship You for the release of Hope today all over the world in the name that is above every name, JESUS. Amen!
May we BOW (Band of Women) together!
Pastor Kathy Hayes
Please keep the following prayer requests lifted up this week:
- Our sister, Irma, is currently undergoing radiation treatment for breast cancer. Please pray for strength and complete healing in Jesus name.
- Our sister, Marilyn, just received her lung transplants. Please pray that her body will receive both lungs and for the team of surgeons.
- A mother, Verta, needs complete healing from the Alzheimer’s disease.
- Our sister, Florence, recently relocated to Dallas and needs prayer for a pending immigration case and full time employment.
- Our sister, Della, needs prayer as she goes into cataract surgery. Pray for wisdom for the doctors and speedy recovery for Della.